8.21.2006

does this box match my outfit?

It's moving time!!

On Saturday, Andrew's folks came in from Cambridge to help us with the new place. We measured things up and headed to home depot for some closet storage solutions. Cramming all of two peoples stuffs into a one bedroom place with only two closets is...complex. And since I refuse to give up any articles of clothing, and he refuses to give up any CDs, and we both refuse to part with any books it's not going to get any easier. While Andrew and his dad installed them, I took off the sliding closet doors in the bedroom. It's a good thing I have massive arm muscles muscles or I might very well have died being smushed between the two of them. (I have to work on my technique for next time.) After that, I installed a toilet paper holder and even used wall anchors (Special Tip: ensure they are FLUSH with the wall before installing screws.). All were amazed at my "good eye" for straightness when my line of installation turned out be be exactly level. So, if you're ever looking to hang a picture, you know who to call.

Yesterday, post-church at the meeting house downtown, we dropped off a bunch of boxes at the house, and them came back to my place for more. Andrew noted it was hot that I was moving heavy boxes of books in my nice cream-coloured, pink-flower adorned sundress.

Our new house newly decorated with a wall of boxes, and we sped of to the Family Reunion in the middle of nowhere/somewhere near St. Catherine's. Next year I may bring a box of "Hello, My Name is: _____" stick-on name tags, or suggest a rousing round of The Name Game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello.....just poking in to check out your blog.....did you just get married? Thanks for visiting my blog...I did respond back on my blog.