12.07.2006

we covet

Now that we actually have a good apartment, I find it extremely funny that Andrew covets all the other appartments in the house. We'll be walking along the side street and he'll say, "Heeeyyy, look at the one in the back! They have a deck!" Or, "Look at the one at the front, they have Chrismas lights!" We've already talked about moving to the apartment behind us, were it to become available. It's a two bedroom. (The othe other bedroom's would be for the cat.) Mind you, I suppose Andrew's coveting of the other apartments is on par with my coveting other people's mail. For the last week (week!) Miss Sonja Little has had mail sitting on the ledge. Does she even live here!? It makes me want to open her mail. Especially on days like today when I didn't get any.

Oh, and hey, we're leaving for BC in only 8 days! Hello snow and hot tubs!

No comments: