11.10.2005

working on the whole shepherd-sheep thing

It's funny how everything can be just going along all happy like and then, DONE. Oh, how cliche. Everyone writes that. Whatever. It's hard being far away when someone you love needs you. Especially for people who are used to doing things. Here I am, in Toronto, completely useless. And doctors get pissed off if you call them too much...learned that lesson already. Really, there are only so many flowers you can send before, I guess, you have to trust. It all seems to come back to that, these days.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restors my soul.
He guides me in paths of rightousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoit my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
-Psalm 23



Abba. Here I am again. Holding on...

No comments: